1. Cake Decoration. Prepare a cake as directed or make your own from scratch. After the cake is cooled down enough to ice, top with crushed Oreos, pipe green icing or green sprinkles and chocolate eggs and PEEPS!
2. PEEPS Cocktail. Sparkling Pink Grapefruit juice, Patron, Monin Rose Syrup. Serve Chilled or over Ice. Add some yellow sugar to the rim of the glass, ya know to be extra FANCY!
3. PEEPS on a stick. Add PEEPS to fun colored paper straws, dip into melted melting chocolate. I prefer Wilton's Melting Chocolates they come in fun colors and sometimes limited edition flavors. The melting chocolate sells at Wal_Mart between $1.88 - $2.99. Add a six let to each peep before chocolate hardens for the bunny tail.
4. Peeps Garland. Fabric bunting is adorable, but stringing up marshmallow Peeps can give your window or mantle a unique and fun touch! — Materials: 1-2 boxes of Peeps marshmallow bunnies, Sewing needle, Thread of any color, Beads can be purchased at any crafting store, & Wall hooks. Directions:
- Thread the needle & measure the length that you want your garland to be and cut the thread.
- Tie one bead to the end of your thread to keep the marshmallow Peep from falling off.
- Carefully push your needle and thread through a bunny about where the ears meet the head, but thread slowly because the string could cut off the bunny's ears. We don't want any horror or tears from this FUN craft!
- Next, thread beads to separate marshmallow bunnies, adding as many beads as you need to fill in the garland. Continue alternating PEEPS and beads until you get your desired length of the garland.
- Using one final bead, tie off the thread and hang your marshmallow Peeps bunny garland. Use tacks or removable wall hooks to hang the garland.
6. Sit back and enjoy the compliments on your unique Easter garland!
5. PEEPS Center Piece -