I highly recommend you read the instructions closely, I accidentally added in a whole bag of Funfetti cake mix when the recipe didn't call for it. With four kids I am constantly tired and running behind, I was super tired the day I made this. However, regardless it turned out extremely thick and still fine. It was more of a cookie dough texture and tasted similar to cookie dough.
I highly recommend this recipe when made the right way. Below is the recipe to make this fun cheesecake. You also can use other cake mix if you prefer!
- Place graham crackers in a food processor until there is fine crumbs. Place butter in microwave until melted. Add graham crackers to pie pan, mix in sugar and melted butter. Pat down into pan. Refrigerate
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. More of a whipped cream texture that creates peaks.
- Add softened cream cheese (let it sit out until it reaches room temp) and sugar and stir until completely combined and no clumps remain.
- Fold in birthday cake mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust, smoothing over top with a rubber spatula. Top with sprinkles, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, at least 6 hours.
Trust me this is delicious!
Tell me below if you made this and what you thought!